Monday, November 8, 2010

Bonsai Bag! Or, first completed Christmas gift!


When I saw this pattern at Made By Rae was going to be available, I knew I had to have it. Such a cute, cute bag! BUT- and this is a big but-- I have three small children and really need a big bag these days. So this went to the bottom of my personal list, but, happily, to the top of my Christmas sewing list! This one is for my mother-in-law, and I have one in the works for my mom as well. Maybe a few more, depending on how things go over the next few weeks. Love it!

At any rate, it was a fairly simple and easy project. The instructions were clear, and included some good tips and great photos. (Note: I realized, while reviewing the instructions, that I've been pinning backwards my whole sewing life. Sad!) The finished bag is a nice size for someone who doesn't have three little mouths and bottoms to pack for. Bravo, Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment